For some of us, having a car is a necessity. You drive to work, do chores and drop kids off to school. However, for some people, owning cars is a hobby. From having a customized vehicle to an expensive sports car, the hobby can depend on a person’s budget and interest.
Any car-lover would be a die hard fan of speed. It does not matter how awesome or expensive the car looks, the first question that pops up is ‘what’s the speed?’.
Check out the world’s top 10 fastest street legal cars that are available in the market in 2015.
10. Noble M600 – A handbuilt supercar made by a British company called Noble. It can smoothly hit 225 miles per hour!
9. The Pagani Huayra, or the God of the Winds, is an Italian sports car worth $1,314,000. Its maximum speed is 238 mph.
8. With a top speed of 375 km/h, the Zenvo ST1 is one of the best high performance supercars.
7. Power, pace, luxury and top speed of 390.7 km/h, McLaren F1 has already set the world record for the fastest production car in the world.
6. Hand-built by an American company, Saleen S7 Twin Turbo is a high performance super-car with a top speed of 399 km/h.
5. Koenigsegg CCX is an American mid-engined sports car with a top speed of 395 km/h.
4. Inspired by Porsche 911, 9ff GT9-R has a top speed of 300 km/h.
3. Titled as the ‘Hypercar of the Year’, Koenigsegg Agera R has a top speed of 430 km/h.
2. Named as the Car of the Decade, Bugatti Veyron Super Sport has a top speed of 430.9 km/h.
1. Just like its name, Hennessey’s Venom GT is a high performance car with a top speed of 435.31 km/h!
Pretty cool, right? Which one would you like to take for a spin?