Ever since I’ve found these 1 point tortillas, I’ve been wanting to make taco salad bowls with them! This taco bowl was seriously so big and about the size of a taco bowl you’d get at Taco Bell or Taco John’s. My grocery store even had ground beef, tomatoes, and ice berg lettuce on sale this week so it was almost too perfect!
You don’t need any fancy tools to make the taco bowls either. Just some tinfoil! I rolled the tinfoil up into a ball and placed the tortilla over it. Baked taco in the oven at 400 degrees for around 5 to 7 minutes. Spray the tortilla with some cooking spray first to get it extra crispy. Then top it with your favorite taco toppings.
Ole Extreme Wellness wraps have become my favorite new tortilla. They make really good quesadillas and are so much better for you than white tortillas. Go and find them! I had to look at several stores first before I found them and I live in a pretty small town too, so if I can find them you could probably find them too. All my Fargo peeps look at Cashwise in the taco aisle.
- 1 8 inch flour tortilla + ( I used Ole Extreme Wellness wrap)
- additional taco toppings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Take some tinfoil and shape it into a nice rounded ball and lay on a sheet pan.
- Spray a tortilla with cooking spray and place over the tin foil ball.
- Bake for 5 to 7 minutes or until golden brown and crispy. Keep an eye on it so that it doesn’t burn.