Believe me, being a guy in Ramadan is not as easy as it looks. Sure, the girls do their bit preparing the Sehri and Iftaari for the family.. but the errands and the tough schedules guys pull off in the Holy month always seem to go unnoticed. So this one is for the guys who can relate to these day-to-day activities in Ramadan!
1. It starts with going to the market to get yogurt, bread and eggs before sehri begins
2. And then sneaking out before Fajr azaan for a quick smoke!
3. Then running to the mosque to offer our Fajr prayers
4. You then sleep and have to wake up for school, college or university class
5. Then just before iftaar, you have to run more errands to the market
6. After Iftaar, comes the tough bit, standing in the Tarawih cue for hours
7. Followed by the part where most guys sneak out of the Tarawih like..
8. And finally comes the time all guys wait for.. THE NIGHT CRICKET MATCHES!